Application Process

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dewballs

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm confused about the application process for D-schools so I got a few questions:

1) I'm going to be using the Umass boston pre-med committee to send in my application, but they don't start interviewing people until June which means that my application won't be out until after that. I want to get my app. in as soon as possible (the day it opens)...so can I just send it in myself along with the letters of recommendation or do I have to wait for them?

2) I'm having teachers write recommendations right now...what is this matching form from AADSAS that I need? Do I have to wait for the opening of this cycle to print it out or can I get it now to give to them?

3) One last thing....I have official copies of my transcripts from my previous schools. Can I mail them now to the address listed on AADSAS or do I have to wait for mid-may when the application opens?

Sorry I know thats a lot of questions, I just want to get my app. out as soon as I possibly can, and if UMB is going to delay that process than I'd rather do it on my own

Members don't see this ad.