application process

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

clutzie16

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone :D

I was wondering if i am sending the schools my application without my LOR's which i will send them in a few weeks and my OAT scores which ill recieve in mid October, will my application still be looked at when it gets to them, or it will only be considered once it is complete?

any ideas?

and i know i asked before, btu has anyone been accepted with having any W's in any classes or an F replacement maybe?

so many things to worry about its crazy

thanks for your help in advance

Members don't see this ad.

clutzie16 said:
Hello everyone :D

I was wondering if i am sending the schools my application without my LOR's which i will send them in a few weeks and my OAT scores which ill recieve in mid October, will my application still be looked at when it gets to them, or it will only be considered once it is complete?

any ideas?

and i know i asked before, btu has anyone been accepted with having any W's in any classes or an F replacement maybe?

so many things to worry about its crazy

thanks for your help in advance

some schools will interview without OAT's (SUNY) but acceptance is contingent on oat scores. other schools will only send out an interview invite when your application is complete .

i got accepted with a few W's and 1 F (not in a prereq, and i never replaced it - maybe i should to get my "permanent record" cleared!) so yes you can still get in, just be ready to explain your rocky past and have some stellar ec's.

iiiimonica said:
some schools will interview without OAT's (SUNY) but acceptance is contingent on oat scores. other schools will only send out an interview invite when your application is complete .

i got accepted with a few W's and 1 F (not in a prereq, and i never replaced it - maybe i should to get my "permanent record" cleared!) so yes you can still get in, just be ready to explain your rocky past and have some stellar ec's.

Hello,
thanks a lot, i am just hoping they'll at least let me explain the situation rather than just disregarding my application because of it

we'll see what happens =)

thanks a lot for your help

glad to hear im not the only person who had to deal with the W's, cause it seems that they only take people with spotless records

i actually received a letter of acceptance prior to the school receiving my OAT scords, so it is possible to get accepted without OAT scores, but it is not likely. good luck.

iiiimonica said: