Application question please help!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

khentoog182

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do you enter your AP credit information? I know we're supposed to enter it under the first term that I attended for the college I received credit towards...but what do I put in for units attempted, and grade (they're AP's so I put in a numerical score), and how do I convert it to AADSAS grade??

I'm so confused and this is the only thing that's keeping me from submitting my application, please help!!

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Enter it exactly how it appears in your transcript. On mine, it was under the first term and the number of credits and everything was stated on the transcript.

How do you enter your AP credit information? I know we're supposed to enter it under the first term that I attended for the college I received credit towards...but what do I put in for units attempted, and grade (they're AP's so I put in a numerical score), and how do I convert it to AADSAS grade??

I'm so confused and this is the only thing that's keeping me from submitting my application, please help!!

Thank you!

When you input the AP course, there is a pull down selection on what type of course it was, choose Advance Placement/CLEP.

The grade should be "CR" and you do not convert it to AADSAS grade, their system does that by itself. Under AADSAS grade, it will say "none".

CR means credit. You did not receive a grade for that course, instead you received credit for that course, which counted towards your degree requirement at the university.