application question

Started by bmw142920
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bmw142920

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are the interview dates usually during non school days ? All of the pharmacy schools Im applying to are far from where I live, so what would happen if Its during a school day and I have a test that day? What do you think I should do for the interviews and if had to push the date back of the interview would that hurt my chances of being accepted?
 
Last edited:
From what I've read on SDN, most interviews take place on Fridays and Saturdays (Fridays- in state; Saturdays- out of state). If you have an exam that day, instead of trying to reschedule an interview, try to reschedule the exam. Would you really want to reschedule an interview for a potential pharm school? Talk to your professor, they are usually understanding...especially if you can provide proof that you have an interview for a graduate program. They most likely have been there done that and will understand...