Application question

Started by mj413121
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mj413121

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it possible to submit my application to schools without my GRE score in? I am planning on taking the GRE the last week of July but I was hoping to send in my application around the same time. Rather than waiting on my scores, can I just submit my application and send my scores in the next month?
 
Is it possible to submit my application to schools without my GRE score in? I am planning on taking the GRE the last week of July but I was hoping to send in my application around the same time. Rather than waiting on my scores, can I just submit my application and send my scores in the next month?

Yes just contact the schools and informed them off when you will be submitting your scores. Also input your test date in PTCAS so schools see that you are taking it