Application question

Started by grace10107
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

grace10107

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,
I submitted my AADSAS at the end of june and my GPA is all calculated and sent, but 2 of my recommenders did not submit their letters yet.
I got some emails from schools that my AADSAS app is not complete cuz of the LOR, and I was wondering it the AASAS directly sends the LOR's to the schools when my professors submit them later on.
Thanks!
 
Hi guys,
I submitted my AADSAS at the end of june and my GPA is all calculated and sent, but 2 of my recommenders did not submit their letters yet.
I got some emails from schools that my AADSAS app is not complete cuz of the LOR, and I was wondering it the AASAS directly sends the LOR's to the schools when my professors submit them later on.
Thanks!
Yes