General Admissions & OTCAS Application Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

w.amanda96

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!

So I was looking at one of the OT programs that I will be applying to this year. In regards to GPA, the website stated the requirement to be...
  • Overall grade point average of 3.0 calculated on the last 60 credit hours before completion of baccalaureate degree or overall grade point average of 3.0 on 12 graduate credit hours.
So, if I am currently taking (and retaking) prerequisites at a community college post-bacc, they will only count towards my prereq gpa rather than my cumulative last 60 hours gpa?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi!

So I was looking at one of the OT programs that I will be applying to this year. In regards to GPA, the website stated the requirement to be...
  • Overall grade point average of 3.0 calculated on the last 60 credit hours before completion of baccalaureate degree or overall grade point average of 3.0 on 12 graduate credit hours.
So, if I am currently taking (and retaking) prerequisites at a community college post-bacc, they will only count towards my prereq gpa rather than my cumulative last 60 hours gpa?

Thanks!
You should write the admissions office on clarification. I’ve found that they all define things a little differently.