application question.......

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spongiebob

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a question. i'm taking the august mcat. just finished my aaocomas application. However, i'm doing 2 more extracurriculars (joining a club, going to a pathologist office, maybe shadowing a second DO ) this summer. Should i wait till i do that to write it down and then submit my application? thanks all

Members don't see this ad.

My personal opinion is NO you should not wait. the sooner you get info in the more likely the school is to know that you are serious

spongiebob said:
I have a question. i'm taking the august mcat. just finished my aaocomas application. However, i'm doing 2 more extracurriculars (joining a club, going to a pathologist office, maybe shadowing a second DO ) this summer. Should i wait till i do that to write it down and then submit my application? thanks all

spongiebob said:

Should you wait? Absolutely not. Send in your app now and list all your new stuff on your secondary apps

Members don't see this ad :)
oh wow thanks all, i'm gonna submit today :) god bless

I am just about ready to submit my app. I am just having trouble narrowing down schools....I think one of the schools I would like to apply to is University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine (UNTHSC/TCOM). Forgive me if I am blind/oblivious....but I cannot seeem to find this school on the list for designations. Any kind help woul be greatly appreciated!