application question

Started by idoc2b
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

idoc2b

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For applications which request a 2 by 2 photo, do you send a passport photo or do you think it's acceptable to cut a personal photo to size?
thanks!
 
idoc2b said:
For applications which request a 2 by 2 photo, do you send a passport photo or do you think it's acceptable to cut a personal photo to size?
thanks!

Are you talking about ICO? I didn't send one in. I'm sure you can send in any picture you want. My undergrad college wanted that too.
 
thanks - i was talking about ICO. Maybe I won't send one in either.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It doesn't have to be a passport photo, but that is the right type of photo. I had my passport photo taken and then scanned and printed a bunch for my apps.
 
idoc2b said:
For applications which request a 2 by 2 photo, do you send a passport photo or do you think it's acceptable to cut a personal photo to size?
thanks!

you gotta get the glamour shots!