application question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hello8

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I believe some of the schools offer interviews without MCAT scores. I don't know which schools those would be but I have heard of people being offered conditional admission, wherein they are offered admission under the condition that they get a certain score or higher on the MCAT. Your GPA is a little low so I'm really not sure as to what your best options are here. I would suggest getting letters of recommendation from the podiatrists you have shadowed and send those in with your application if you wait on taking the MCAT; that way, the schools will at least have more than "3.1 overall, 2.9 science GPA" to look at on paper. Have you taken any practice MCAT exams? If so, how did you do? If not, I suggest you take one and see how you score.

You should definately apply before your MCAT scores come back because some schools will interview you and give a provisional acceptance based on other parts of your application.