hhhsmath06

10+ Year Member
May 26, 2008
Status (Visible)
Hi,
I am working on my app and I have some questions for you guys:

1. What should I enter under "date taken" for a class that I took as an AP class during high school?
2. my university uses "A,B,C,D" grading system (no A+, A-, B+, B- etc). What should I enter for a class that i made an 'A' in (A+, A, A-)?
3. Since CSPM required 8 hrs of engl, I'll need to take another english course next semester, how should i enter that class (date taken, grade?) on the application ?
4. CSPM also require 12 credit hrs of liberal arts, what are some courses that will count toward it? Do I need to enter these courses in my AACPMAS application? because on the app it didn't list liberal arts as a required course.
5. Under "extracurricular activities," it asks me to "describe" my activities within 250 words. Should i put it in paragraph form or list it?

Thank you guys so much in advance, I greatly appreciate it.

Hi,

1. What should I enter under "date taken" for a class that I took as an AP class during high school?
2. my university uses "A,B,C,D" grading system (no A+, A-, B+, B- etc). What should I enter for a class that i made an 'A' in (A+, A, A-)?
3. Since CSPM required 8 hrs of engl, I'll need to take another english course next semester, how should i enter that class (date taken, grade?) on the application ?
4. CSPM also require 12 credit hrs of liberal arts, what are some courses that will count toward it? Do I need to enter these courses in my AACPMAS application? because on the app it didn't list liberal arts as a required course.
5. Under "extracurricular activities," it asks me to "describe" my activities within 250 words. Should i put it in paragraph form or list it?

for your #3 cspm's website says "English / Communication Studies: 8 Semester Units" so if you have a COM class that would work too:thumbup:

liberal arts courses= anything that is not science, engineering, business, math...at least those are the only 4 i can think of that ARENT so i guess process of elimination?

for #5) don't overthink it:Dunless it specifically says it has to be bulleted, then you are not restricted to a certain format so either should be able to work...

:luck:

p0d

10+ Year Member
Feb 25, 2008
cali
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Podiatry
Hi,

#1 - I assume you would list the date you took the course in high school.
#2 - The grade exactly as it is on your transcript. On the 4.0 scale, an "A" is equivalent to an "A+" being a 4.0, while and "A-" is a 3.7.
#4 - I didn't list the liberal art courses on my application. I think they look at your transcript for that.

Good luck with you apps! Maybe I'll see you at CSPM once I'm accepted. :)

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.