Application question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunnywon

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I just joined here.
I'm planning to apply for pharmacy school this summer.
I got a question about pharmcas.
Can I start it early like now? or is it just for 2010 app?
also, for the letter of recommendation,
do most of you do it in paper form or electornically?
Thank you all in advance~!:)
Thanks~!:luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey you cant start the application now for next year because all your information will be deleted. I believe 2011 apps will be put up in a few months... All my recommendations were electronic which was very convenient for my references.

I have another question regarding pharmcas application too.
Can I start it (creating an account) before I take the PCAT? because I see they want me to enter my PCAT # to start the application but what if I have not taken it yet?
Much appreciate for any response. :love:

Members don't see this ad :)
Yea you can start pharmcas before your pcat score.... I believe you can put the date when you plan to take the pcat.... I esubmitted my pharmcas in august and didnt take my pcat til october, and all my LORs werent submitted yet either.

Yea you can start pharmcas before your pcat score.... I believe you can put the date when you plan to take the pcat.... I esubmitted my pharmcas in august and didnt take my pcat til october, and all my LORs werent submitted yet either.

Thanks alot Mersades8711,
The reason I want to start on creating an account on Pharmcas is that I want to get my LORs early. Is that possible?

Thanks alot Mersades8711,
The reason I want to start on creating an account on Pharmcas is that I want to get my LORs early. Is that possible?

You can ask your recommenders to start writing the letter for you now but they won't be able to input it into PharmCAS until the beginning of June when the new application cycle begins.