Application Question

Started by utvols19
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

utvols19

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys I know everyone is excited for the pharmcas to open up this Friday, but I had a question regarding supplemental applications. Is it okay to submit a supplemental application to a school before you even start filling out the pharmcas? The school I want to go to already has their supplemental application up so I was just wondering if anyone knows if you have to do one first or something? Thanks
 
My school specifically asked for Pharmcas app to be submitted first so that they have something to tie your supplemental to. Look for indication on your school's website.