Application questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JongMyungKim

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, this is my first time to apply pt school. I talked to the customer service in PTCAS and it seems that they do not clearly my question clearly.

I plan to e-submit next week because deadline for one of the pt schools on my list would be by October 1.
I have several school that require me to write additional essay in addition to general essay.
My question is that would be possible for me to complete these additional essay after e-submitting and making payment?
For example, I have 10 schools that I would apply. I would e-submit and would make payment for 10 schools. However, I have not completed additional essays required by some schools on my lists.
Would it be any problems?

Please help me.
 
You need to finish the supplemental essays before you e-submit. You still have a few weeks before the deadline, though.

You could also just designate the schools with the Oct 1 deadline, and finish those supplemental essays and e-submit by Oct 1. Later, you can add more schools with later deadlines and then do those essays.

I think your post will probably be moved to the Pre-PT forum.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last cycle I e submited an early decision first, then submitted about 5 more after that closing date, held off on the sup. application one until i was ready but well before the dead line. Don't rec. waiting for deadlines. some schools have running admissions and start filling seats as early as Oct.