Quantcast

Application Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nanaschool2000

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
I'm sorry if this question has been addressed before. I have one question.
Do school review the application in the orders of completion? Or in the order of receipt of secondary application? I know some schools don't necessarily review in the order of completion. I'm currently waiting for my mcat score to come out. But I already submitted my secondaries to some schools. I don't know when my application is going to get reviewed

DocHomer

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this question has been addressed before. I have one question.
Do school review the application in the orders of completion? Or in the order of receipt of secondary application? I know some schools don't necessarily review in the order of completion. I'm currently waiting for my mcat score to come out. But I already submitted my secondaries to some schools. I don't know when my application is going to get reviewed

Schools will place your application on hold until they receive your MCAT scores.

bellakk

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
they will review applications in the order in which they are officially "complete" applications. a complete application includes MCAT and secondaries as well as the primary.