Application Status-Confused

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smiletiger98

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I submitted my application for 3 schools on 07/09 and the application was verified 07/23. The status for all three schools said "Received/Waiting Additional Information" under the decision status. I took my DAT in early August, and my scores were sent to my application on 08/18. Now, the status of all three of these schools is different. One says that the application is complete, one says under review, and one says it is still waiting for additional information. I am not sure why all three are different because one school has definitely received my scores, but I am not sure why the other two have not changed their decision status to application complete. I sent all of my schools the test scores through ADA, so if one school receives them then they all should, right? I checked all other requirements for each school and I know I covered everything else that they have required. Should I reach out to the respective admissions offices and check whether everything else is in check? I really want to have everything completed before September 1.

Members don't see this ad.

Some schools are more prompt with their portal updates. Therefore, the other 2 likely have all of your materials in, but just haven't updated the portal yet.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone,

I submitted my application for 3 schools on 07/09 and the application was verified 07/23. The status for all three schools said "Received/Waiting Additional Information" under the decision status. I took my DAT in early August, and my scores were sent to my application on 08/18. Now, the status of all three of these schools is different. One says that the application is complete, one says under review, and one says it is still waiting for additional information. I am not sure why all three are different because one school has definitely received my scores, but I am not sure why the other two have not changed their decision status to application complete. I sent all of my schools the test scores through ADA, so if one school receives them then they all should, right? I checked all other requirements for each school and I know I covered everything else that they have required. Should I reach out to the respective admissions offices and check whether everything else is in check? I really want to have everything completed before September 1.
Not all schools update their AADSAS statuses properly or prompty. Use email communication to verify they have everything - schools will send you an email when your app is complete as per their criteria. Since it's really only been about 3 business days, I'd wait a few more days before emailing them.

Reactions: 1 user