Application still not considered complete!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blosss

Stephanie
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I worked really hard to get all my application stuff done early (begining of July) but my pre-health office took forever to get my letter of evaluation complete. AADSAS just got the letter on August 17th but it doesn't say that its been mailed to the schools. Does anyone know how long it will take for the schools to get this?

I'm really freaking out because I feel like I'm at a disadvantage since schools aren't even looking at my application yet!

Members don't see this ad.

That seriously sucks. I don't think anything gets looked at w/o the letters. I would call ADSAAS and ask them when the next mailing is. But once you e-submit, everything is available online, and I think a lot of schools just download it, so maybe they've already started looking at your app.

i'm kind of in the same situation - i submitted in mid july w/o a pre health committee letter and they FINALLY got it up last week on AADSAS... so it says its up there but still not mailed

i e-mailed ALL my schools and told them that its uploaded and to hopefully expect soon or download off AADSAS if they could...

i also called AADSAS and they said it should be mailed out within "7-10 business days" so youre waaaay past that.

i would definitely call AADSAS again and email your schools that its up on AADSAS...some of my status' have changed from 'awaiting additional info' to 'under review' PLUS i have one interview that came DAYS after i emailed them that my committee letter was up on AADSAS...so email them and let them know!!

All the emails i recieved from schools told me not to reply. so should i look online for a different email? some schools like pitt dont list emails in the contact info, the only give phone numbers. and the emails say to avoid calling to check on application status. I'm nervous about them lookin at my app but i dont want to annoy them