Application still not mailed?

Started by Katiekflo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Katiekflo

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I e-submitted about 3 weeks ago now, but it has yet to be mailed to any of my schools. I'm assuming because PTCAS still hasn't calculated my GPA. Anyone else with this issue?
 
Have all your transcripts been received? I e submitted but was waiting on one transcript. Once that transcript was received my application was processed verified and mailed within a few days. That was about two weeks ago.
 
Have all your transcripts been received? I e submitted but was waiting on one transcript. Once that transcript was received my application was processed verified and mailed within a few days. That was about two weeks ago.

My last transcript was received about a week ago. Maybe I just have to wait a few more days?
 
It took them awhile to actually get my transcript in, so that could be why. I would just call and ask for an update.