Application tabled at UH?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lateralus1441

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else get a letter saying their application was "tabled" at University of Houston? This sounds like a bad thing.......:(

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, at least they didn't reject you outright.

Can I ask when you interviewed? I have like 3 weeks left before I am supposed to hear anything and I am getting anxious already.

ehhh, lateralus, i think you are now waitlisted. sorry man, but nobody i've talked to so far has been tabled yet. I haven't talked to many people, but the few i have are accepted or rejected. don't lose hope just yet, i know a couple of people who are in pharm school this current year who were waitlisted last year. I would try to keep in contact w/ the school though, you don't want them to forget you.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got "tabled" too :(

so this means we're just on the waitlist?

A friend of mine said she was tabled. I think she interviewd in early March and received a letter a few weeks later. I told her it's better than getting rejected.

lol, i'd rather be rejected that way at least I didn't get my hopes up for no reason :p

Oh yea, I was at the 3/2 interview.

Hey, at least they didn't reject you outright.

Can I ask when you interviewed? I have like 3 weeks left before I am supposed to hear anything and I am getting anxious already.

:idea:Don't worry guys. I was talking to one of the current pharmacy school students during the interview at UH . He said that he was "tabled" and did not find out till late in the summer that he was accepted. So, there is still hope.