Application time table?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yuri ronin

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have applied to several schools and they have all acknowledged that they have recieved my documents, but that is all that I have gotten from them. Do you know how long it takes for schools to tell you if you have gotten an interview.

(NewEngland, Missourri, Houston) - these 3 especially
 
i know my friend here at houston told me he got an interview invite exactly 2 weeks after he fully completed UHCO's application.
 
I have applied to several schools and they have all acknowledged that they have recieved my documents, but that is all that I have gotten from them. Do you know how long it takes for schools to tell you if you have gotten an interview.

(NewEngland, Missourri, Houston) - these 3 especially

I don't think that anyone on this forum has heard from NECO yet.

According to another thread they're going to start inviting applicants for interviews in mid-October so it should be really soon.

Hopefully when people hear from them they'll let the rest of us know.