Application TImeline for SGU/ROSS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ASNMEMD

Geum JanDi MD
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm currently applying to US MD, DO schools for fall 2014. I also want to apply to SGU and ROSS, but am unsure when to do so.

I want to matriculate in August 2014 granted I don't get into any US schools, so I planned to apply for the winter 2013 term, and defer my admission to August 2014.

I am very unfamiliar with applications for Cabi schools, but I understand they are rolling admission. When is the earliest I can submit my application given my application plan?

Members don't see this ad.

From my experience with Caribbean schools, it is recommended that you apply well in advance, despite some having rolling admissions; the sooner the better. Some might accept your application within weeks of the start date, granted that all of your documents are received by them. Which schools did you have in mind, as far as Caribbean?

Just SGU and Ross. I spoke to a rep from SGU and they told me that they have rolling admissions, with no designated "start" to a cycle. He suggested that I apply "now!" for Winter 2014, and that several students have already submitted their app.

Members don't see this ad :)
So what would be the latest time to submit the application for January 2014 enrollment?

Im not sure about the "latest" time, I didnt even ask. Seeing that they are on a rolling admission, you should submit the app ASAP, just like US schools.