Application Timeline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ehwic

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yes, I do understand that I've posted something similar on this topic, however, I wanted to make sure so I made this new thread.

I'm waiting on a letter from a DO before I submit my ACOMCAS application, in terms of timeline, how 'late' can I be before submitting my primary out?

Members don't see this ad.

Do not wait to submit your primary application to AACOMAS for a letter of recommendation. Send it now and the letters can be updated later. That is my personal opinion. I am waiting on a DO to finish his LOR and I have three II's already.

Reactions: 2 users
Do not wait to submit your primary application to AACOMAS for a letter of recommendation. Send it now and the letters can be updated later. That is my personal opinion. I am waiting on a DO to finish his LOR and I have three II's already.

This. Generally schools don't even require your letters until their secondaries. So just submit your primary as soon as it's ready and AACOMAS will update your app with the LOR when it is completed. They specifically say they will not wait for letters to verify primary applications, so there's no point in waiting.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

interesting. I kept getting emails about my file being incomplete because my DO writer had mistakenly forgot to upload his letter. Within 24 hours of it posting to aacomas I got 3 II's. Which schools did you get II's from if you don't mind me asking? Trying to see if my app is at some of the same schools. I've been verified since early June

II means Interview Invite. Perhaps you thought it meant secondary?

II means Interview Invite. Perhaps you thought it meant secondary?

Nope I meant II. I haven't gotten an II without having letters in.

Nope I meant II. I haven't gotten an II without having letters in.
Oh I see what you meant. I have invites at ACOM, BCOM, and LMUDCOM so far.

Reactions: 1 user
Am I allowed to add additional LOR after I submit my application?

Oh I see what you meant. I have invites at ACOM, BCOM, and LMUDCOM so far.

Awesome! Good luck on them. I didn't apply to those three schools lol.