Application Timeline

Started by fre33way
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fre33way

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am hoping someone can clear up my confusion. I want to apply to pharmacy school for the Fall 2017 class. I am studying for my pcat right now and hope to take them late october. I was reading that the deadline to submit the pharmacy application is Nov 1st. Would I be eligible to apply this cycle or would I be pushed back to next cycle?
 
I am hoping someone can clear up my confusion. I want to apply to pharmacy school for the Fall 2017 class. I am studying for my pcat right now and hope to take them late october. I was reading that the deadline to submit the pharmacy application is Nov 1st. Would I be eligible to apply this cycle or would I be pushed back to next cycle?

As long as you submit PharmCAS before the deadline you are good. Your lors and pcat can post later. There is a deadline for early decision and one for regular admision.
 
As long as you submit PharmCAS before the deadline you are good. Your lors and pcat can post later. There is a deadline for early decision and one for regular admision.

I was hoping to have my application completed and submitted by late Oct. And usually how long does it take to get back PCAT scores?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad