Application timeline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Engg to Doc

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To all those of you who successfully completed the application process: If I take my MCAT in April 2003 and get my application into AMCAS in the beginning itself, when can I expect to get an interview and when can I expect to start med school?

Thanks.
 
april 2003: mcats
june 03: scores come in
june/july: send in amcas
august/sept: send in secondaries
oct-may 03-04: interviews
acceptance 04: around a month after an interview if you get lucky....or all waitlists and you could get in during july 😉 u never know
august 04: start med school

this is just a typical timeline...yours may vary 🙂