Letter of Intent/Interest timeline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hope2Bdoc21

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! So I am on the waitlist at a few schools that I am really interested in, and I want to simply ask what the best time to send in that LOI is. For reference all of my waitlists came in within the last month (less than 30 days ago), so I don't know what the best time to submit a letter is without coming off as desperate. Also, one of these schools is my clear top choice, so should I go about the timeline differently for that school given they will get the letter of intent. I know waitlist movement typically doesn't start until the end of April, so if anyone has any advice on how to go about this please let me know!!