Application Timeline

Started by beeFs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

beeFs

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm a bit confused. For these programs, do you apply during the year you wish to enter. For example, if I apply to medical school for the fall of 2010 but I dont get in, then during the spring of 2010 I would apply to a post-bac program for that fall?
 
I think I already figured it out. You do in fact apply the same year you wish to enter.
 
I think I already figured it out. You do in fact apply the same year you wish to enter.

The more competitive programs (postbac & SMP) open apps almost a year before they start. Just like med school apps: apply early & broadly.
 
I think I already figured it out. You do in fact apply the same year you wish to enter.

Yep. I think a general trend is applying in your final semester, say January-February for entrance into the September program.