Application Timing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

parham3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The application opens early june. But they dont get sent off to schools until late june. My question is that in order to be in the early batch does my application have to be completed early june or I have until later on in june before it gets sent off to schools.

I want to know this so i can book my DAT date for as late as possible

Members don't see this ad.

Your transcripts need to be verified before it is sent out which is the delay between submission and mailing. Your application will be sent out regardless of whether or not your DAT scores have been attached to your application. You can take your DAT in late June and still be in First batch but your DAT may be mailed in the Second or Third batch.

Check out this thread: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...e-submitted-received-verified-mailed.1012536/

Your transcripts need to be verified before it is sent out which is the delay between submission and mailing. Your application will be sent out regardless of whether or not your DAT scores have been attached to your application. You can take your DAT in late June and still be in First batch but your DAT may be mailed in the Second or Third batch.

Check out this thread: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...e-submitted-received-verified-mailed.1012536/

Thanks therefore in this scenario, I would be considered in the 2nd or 3rd batch because thats when my application would be considered complete?

Thanks therefore in this scenario, I would be considered in the 2nd or 3rd batch because thats when my application would be considered complete?

Hard to say, really depends on the school but in any case, June/July is considered early and it is likely your application won't be looked at on June 27th anyway. Still need your application, secondary application and supplementary fee processed by the school before anything actually happens. The tl;dr is that a June test date won't matter in the long run.