Application Urgency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentalstu02

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a quick question about applying to schools. I am a first time applicant and I am applying to 19 schools (I really want to get in!) But I was wondering if I have to go to each schools web site and check to see if they need additional stuff from me when I send in my online application, or do i just pay the aadsas money and do the extra requirements (usually additional money or 2x2 photo) listed on the ada page for each school?? Please help....thanks

Members don't see this ad.

That's the same number of schools I applied to last year! Just a bit of advice, make sure that if you are applying to any state schools you should be a resident. I applied to U Iowa and U Nebraska-Lincoln and I didn't even get an interview b/c I was not a resident of either states.
In response to your question, I would send in the info as listed on the AADSAS list. They get their info directly from each school. Then if you have specific questions, call each school directly. Be as polite as possible b/c their is a chance that they might remember you. Sometimes websites aren't as current and it is always good to speak to someone in person.
Can I ask you which schools you are applying to?
Good Luck to you!

Thanks for the Info Pakgirl!
I just PMed you...