Application verification dilemma

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Unknown786

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a Canadian applicant who was suppossed to be verified today, but got the message saying my application was undelievered because my Ryerson Uni transcript does not have the conversion scale and I will have to go through the evaluation process which is another $500 plus the delay in application verification. Did anyone else from Canada have to go through this or is it me only? If someone did, what was their experience? After getting the evaluation done, do they right away verify you or it takes some additional time?

Any input will be immensely appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

I am a Canadian applicant who was suppossed to be verified today, but got the message saying my application was undelievered because my Ryerson Uni transcript does not have the conversion scale and I will have to go through the evaluation process which is another $500 plus the delay in application verification. Did anyone else from Canada have to go through this or is it me only? If someone did, what was their experience? After getting the evaluation done, do they right away verify you or it takes some additional time?

Who do you have to pay $500 to? Sucks to be Canadian..

It is $160 for evaluation and $195 for same day turnaround and courier and everything else since I want it to be done asap.
I wonder if anyone else was in the same boat as I am.

Members don't see this ad :)
Today they changed it from undelievered to "not submitted". I am not sure why would they do that. Has anyone had a similar kind of experience?