Application verification

Started by moes27
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

moes27

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey sdn members, for anyone who already submitted their app, how long was your app in the verification stage. Also how long after that did you get replies from schools. Thank you
 
I believe I submitted everything July 26th and it was verified about a couple weeks (2-3?) after that. I got emails from a few schools after that telling me they received my information but they were waiting for me OAT scores (which I took the 16th of August). They also reminded me to do the supplements. Within the past week, I've gotten 3 emails from them about interviews. Hope this helps!
 
Thanks for the reply. So did you get access to the supplements after you finished the first round of apps and eveything was verified.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Some of them you can actually fill out before everything is verified. Just go to the school websites and see. I know with UHCO they said you have to finish the application first (when you do the supplement it requires your Optomcas ID number), but make sure with every school first!
 
agree,Some of them you can actually fill out before everything is verified. Just go to the school websites and see.
b4gaWr