Application Verification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chemistrytrash

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Currently biding my time impatiently waiting for my application to be verified.

Is there a set date that PharmCAS will start verifying? I submitted Monday July 31st and nothing yet. I'm aware that it can take up to six weeks during peak periods, but I can't imagine that it's a peak time right now or that they have even begun verification for anyone.

Impatiently wait with meeee

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I turned in my transcripts the first week when apps opened and they're all verified today at 8am. I was like you, being nervous and all. Just give it some more time, I'm sure they will get yours verified soon.

I also submitted my app on July 20th

I turned in my transcripts the first week when apps opened and they're all verified today at 8am. I was like you, being nervous and all. Just give it some more time, I'm sure they will get yours verified soon.

When were your transcripts received?

Members don't see this ad :)

So it's looking like a 2 week turnaround then..

Currently biding my time impatiently waiting for my application to be verified.

Is there a set date that PharmCAS will start verifying? I submitted Monday July 31st and nothing yet. I'm aware that it can take up to six weeks during peak periods, but I can't imagine that it's a peak time right now or that they have even begun verification for anyone.

Impatiently wait with meeee

I submitted 7/27, but still waiting for verification to post

Is anyone still waiting for their transcript to be received? I sent mine off on the 19th and they still haven't been marked as received and I am really concerned.... Will I still be okay with the early decision deadline??? I am freaking out!

Is anyone still waiting for their transcript to be received? I sent mine off on the 19th and they still haven't been marked as received and I am really concerned.... Will I still be okay with the early decision deadline??? I am freaking out!
I would contact your university to follow up and be sure they were sent...

On the up side, my transcripts got verified an hour ago! And my GPAs are calculated! When will PharmCAS send the application to my school? So much anxietyyyyy

On the up side, my transcripts got verified an hour ago! And my GPAs are calculated! When will PharmCAS send the application to my school? So much anxietyyyyy

Nice, congrats on the verified transcripts. From what I know, once you choose to submit the app and pay the fees then the school will receive your application (verified status). I know my school doesn't start evaluating the app until the verified app, 2 letters of rec, and the secondary apps are turned in.

Hm well I wonder what's holding mine up then. I submitted a complete packet a few days before you, but no luck yet... I thought they verify in the order they receive them?

Hm well I wonder what's holding mine up then. I submitted a complete packet a few days before you, but no luck yet... I thought they verify in the order they receive them?

Call customer service. They're super helpful and nice usually. And who knows maybe it'll speed things up!

Call customer service. They're super helpful and nice usually. And who knows maybe it'll speed things up!
I sent an email, but I'll try calling them if I don't get a quick response back.

I requested my transcripts on the 19th and the last one was received by PharmaCAS on the 27th. Today, I received a notification that verification is complete.

I requested my transcripts on the 19th and the last one was received by PharmaCAS on the 27th. Today, I received a notification that verification is complete.
Nice! Well now I'm definitely antsy

Anybody else received verification confirmation yet? Please share submission dates.

Thanks.

Last transcript was received on Aug 7. I submitted the app Aug 8.

Last year I submitted around Nov 28 and my transcripts were verified the next day