1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

application with DAT sco

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by speedkdy, Apr 20, 2007.

1. speedkdy

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Hey i have a question: I took the cDAT this year and i scored average BIO18 CHM 19 AA 19, RC 15 PAT 24, however i'm going to retake the american DAT in july, i was wondering if i should report my candian scores first when i send in my apps at the end of MAY or should i just leave the DAT score section blank ? (since they can't find out the canadian result)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. reapply2007

reapply2007 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I believe the DAT application asks if you've taken it previously. I recommend you call the ADEA DAT folks and ask if the cDAT scores are meant to correlate with US DAT scores for purposes of the question. This should be an anonymous call.