Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FCIllini

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Couple questions about the whole application process:

(1) Will AADSAS (or TMDSAS) accept official transcripts directly from the applicant IF the letters are sealed & the seal is signed by the college registrar?

(2) Same question for LOR - if the LOR is sealed, will AADSAS accept it directly from the applicant.

The reason I ask is, I've had terrible luck in the past trying to get transcripts sent from a couple of the colleges I have attended. If they'll accept signed/sealed letters from me, I'll get those now & be ready to send them in right when I apply.

(3) When the 2006 apps do become available on AADSAS & TMDSAS, how long does it take to fill everything out and send it in (on average).

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

hi FCIllini,

for 1) and 2) i would call or shoot aadsas an email asking if that is okay. do it soon, because timing is key to this whole application process. i would assume it be okay as long as it has the seal.

3) the applications come out in mid-May. last year, it came out on May 18. i would plan on spending about couple of hours filling in everything and RECHECKING EVERY DETAIL!

Sorry to hijack your thread but I wanted to add one question regarding the applicatoin process.

(4) If I apply in May, will I be able to update the spring quarter grade later on? (My school ends in mid-June)

you can send your transcript to the schools you applied to yourself OR you can wait until january when aadsas sends an email for you to update your grades so that they can send those out to the schools you checked off.