Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

star7126

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone think its ok to still apply for 2006 even though its December? Does that seem insane?

Members don't see this ad.

I think you would be wasting your money. Your application wouldn't even arrive until mid January early February. Deadlines are quickly approaching and unless you have some amazing connections it would be better to prepare for May 15th and apply for 2007. Your chances are very slim this late in the application process. My application was sent October 19th and I've only gotten 3 out of 14 school to invite me for an interview. One of which is an alternate list interview. My stats are 18/19/21--AA/TS/PA, AADSAS GPA is 3.94 However if money is not a concern, then apply away. You have nothing to lose in your case.

I'd say that you're giving yourself a HUGE disadvantage if you decide to apply now. Also, the deadline has passed for some schools already so if you are going to apply, you should check with the the schools of interest in terms of when their deadlines are. If I were you, I'd wait till the next cycle... but if you have the money to spend to for something you have a slim chance at, then it's up to you~