Application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DRdelgado

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How early should i apply to pharmacy school?

Members don't see this ad.

OK, I tolerated all your questions, and they were good ones, but now you're just making excessive posts. You know, you do have to put effort into getting into pharmacy school, and don't expect the forum to do everything for you. Read the colleges' websites. If anything, email their pharmacy advisors. This forum is not going to get you into pharmacy school. You are going to get yourself into pharmacy school.

I am sorry if I am being mean, but we aren't going to spoonfeed you.

OK, I tolerated all your questions, and they were good ones, but now you're just making excessive posts. You know, you do have to put effort into getting into pharmacy school, and don't expect the forum to do everything for you. Read the colleges' websites. If anything, email their pharmacy advisors. This forum is not going to get you into pharmacy school. You are going to get yourself into pharmacy school.

I am sorry if I am being mean, but we aren't going to spoonfeed you.

Okay, Im honestly just asking innocent questions. No need for all the hostility! I didnt do anything to you! Im trying to get all the information before i get to college. I cannot afford to make a mistake! You have no clue what situation im in so you have no right to tell me what i can or cannot do! I asked the job question because whether or not i get i job is whether or not my parents get to keep their food stamps! My parents are both deaf and ive had to depend on myself my whole life and now i just wanted a couple people that could answer my questions! You didnt have to throw a fit! Like i said you have no idea what im dealing with at my house right now! Im sorry for getting angry but im very stressed. I need pharmacy more than anything!

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay, Im honestly just asking innocent questions. No need for all the hostility! I didnt do anything to you! Im trying to get all the information before i get to college. I cannot afford to make a mistake! You have no clue what situation im in so you have no right to tell me what i can or cannot do! I asked the job question because whether or not i get i job is whether or not my parents get to keep their food stamps! My parents are both deaf and ive had to depend on myself my whole life and now i just wanted a couple people that could answer my questions! You didnt have to throw a fit! Like i said you have no idea what im dealing with at my house right now! Im sorry for getting angry but im very stressed. I need pharmacy more than anything!
I have a great amount of sympathy for your situation. However, as you start the prereqs and pharmacy school, you will realize that many of us have had to overcome not necessarily similar situations, but very difficult ones. Myself or my pharmacy friends have lost parents or siblings, have come to this country in search of a better life, or have lived with medical obstacles. It will make us all the better pharmacists in the long run, but the application process still requires a great amount of work for us all.

OK. Sorry, I overreacted. I didn't know your situation.
It's just that some people come here to be spoonfed without wanting to put forth any effort themselves in the application process.