Application

Started by tanny
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tanny

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted my application in 2007 but was not ready to take the MCAT.
I waited 2008 cycle and retook the MCAT but did not do well. I also submitted my application but did not send my score in.

Would I be considered a re-applicant?

Now I will retake the MCAT this summer. What should I change in my application?
 
I submitted my application in 2007 but was not ready to take the MCAT.
I waited 2008 cycle and retook the MCAT but did not do well. I also submitted my application but did not send my score in.

Would I be considered a re-applicant?

Now I will retake the MCAT this summer. What should I change in my application?

What have you done within these past two years? More classes? More ECs? Maybe a fresher PS?

I'm not sure you would be considered a re-applicant, but maybe someone else could enlighten you. Did you put in any schools on your application? From what I understand, your application can be submitted without the MCAT. Did you hear anything from that application period from any schools? If so, then in my opinion, you would be considered a re-applicant.

Best of luck on the re-take :luck::luck::luck::luck:
 
What have you done within these past two years? More classes? More ECs? Maybe a fresher PS?

I'm not sure you would be considered a re-applicant, but maybe someone else could enlighten you. Did you put in any schools on your application? From what I understand, your application can be submitted without the MCAT. Did you hear anything from that application period from any schools? If so, then in my opinion, you would be considered a re-applicant.

Best of luck on the re-take :luck::luck::luck::luck:

I did put in schools.