applied ED, got interview. what does this mean?

Started by Fs4433
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Fs4433

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know it obviously means I am going to interview, I have already picked the date and I am very excited. Is this ED applicants who receive interviews a good tell tale of what to come? How much is the interview a factor
?? I am rather good at holding a person to person conversation as well as interviewing, but is the fact I got an interview to an ED program a tell tale that this is most likely an acceptance? I am really excited and hope that in my interview I can prove that I am worthy of one of those seats!