Applied to 11 schools with a 24 DAT, haven't received 1 interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Are you only considering your DAT score of 24? It's important to know if that's your AA score or your TS. Additionally, what is your GPA like? Did you also have a strong personal statement, enough shadowing hours, and letters of recommendation? Keep in mind that dental schools consider more than just your DAT score. Lastly, when did you submit your application? Best of luck! - Nancy, co-owner of Destroyers.
Hi I've already answered this, you already asked me this earlier

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a 25AA/3.4cgpa and 0 interviews yet, you're not alone :rofl:

Reactions: 1 users
Hello everyone, I received an interview invite from Temple. Does anyone have any tips, and how much would you recommend that I go to the tour?

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Hello everyone, I received an interview invite from Temple. Does anyone have any tips, and how much would you recommend that I go to the tour?
is this your only invite?
then you should do everything you can to get into that school, especially since you are interviewing in november or december (or is it 2024?)

Reactions: 1 user
is this your only invite?
then you should do everything you can to get into that school, especially since you are interviewing in november or december (or is it 2024?)
and my only interview tip is to relax and be yourself...

Hello everyone, I had just my interview. When he asked me if I could describe any procedures like extractions or fillings, etc. I didn't know how to answer that so I started talking about this expensive machine that the dentist I was shadowing was using that can look into the patient's mouth. Do you think I bombed that interview to the point I won't get accepted?

Hello everyone, I had just my interview. When he asked me if I could describe any procedures like extractions or fillings, etc. I didn't know how to answer that so I started talking about this expensive machine that the dentist I was shadowing was using that can look into the patient's mouth. Do you think I bombed that interview to the point I won't get accepted?
You did an incredible job in your answers! It's absolutely understandable to feel nervous during interviews, and remember, the interviewers take that into consideration as well. If the rest of your application aligns well, I genuinely believe that you have an outstanding chance of being accepted. I just wanted to share my positive perspective and encourage you to keep up the excellent work, Nancy!

You did an incredible job in your answers! It's absolutely understandable to feel nervous during interviews, and remember, the interviewers take that into consideration as well. If the rest of your application aligns well, I genuinely believe that you have an outstanding chance of being accepted. I just wanted to share my positive perspective and encourage you to keep up the excellent work, Nancy!
Thank you for your response. Do you really think my inability to answer his question directly didn't hurt my chances to get in?

I think its perfectly okay that you don't know everything about a procedure! You're not a dentist yet haha, from what it sounds like you showed your enthusiasm for the technology and your excitement for the field. I hope you're able to keep your spirits up I know this is a very stressful time. Congrats on the interview!!

Thank you for your response. Do you really think my inability to answer his question directly didn't hurt my chances to get in?
I think responded the best you could with the one the spot question and I do not think it hurts your chances to get in if everything else is in line.