apply late

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zn1988

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, is there anyone still getting stuck with the personal statement or anything else, and not yet turning in applications.
I am one of those. I am about to turn mine in through pharmcas next week.
Any idea?

Members don't see this ad.

Is it really already "late" at this point outside of Texas? Here, we can't even submit applications until 9/15 for most schools and 10/15 for UT.

Is it really already "late" at this point outside of Texas? Here, we can't even submit applications until 9/15 for most schools and 10/15 for UT.

If it is late now, then I was rrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllly late last year.;)

I do like your time management zn1988

Members don't see this ad :)
i hope its not late at this time since i didnt submit it either...ill defiantly try to get it done in 2 weeks...its my ps thats keeping me from submitting:(

I'm still thinking about the personal statement. I'm also trying to get some pharmacy experience before I submit my application.

A lot of people have been turning in applications to pharmcas; and pharmcas started sending out materials to designation schools a month ago (I think for both early and regular decision). It takes at most up to 4-5 weeks for schools to receive packages.
So, it is september, which is kanda late to start applying.

i think you guys are still good. it's not late at this point IMO. mid to late October would be late in my opinion.

I agree that applications are not available until late September for some schools which don't belong to pharmcas. But, pharmcas schools have received applications.

Its NOT "late" to apply unless youre applying for ED. At some schools, you can e-submit in Feb.

It might be "normal" time, but not late.