Apply now to UCLA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toothdds

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can I still apply now to UCLA? Has anyone every applied this late before and had success in getting granted an acceptance? I was worried to apply because I didn't think I would get an interview, let alone an acceptance, but I have had success so far this cycle with getting multiple interviews that I really want to give it a shot. What do you guys think?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I think the odds are low but why not

Sent from my XT1575 using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Last cycle my applications were sent out mid-November. I ended up getting one Post December interview from UoP and was waitlisted there. It's possible but highly unlikely. I'd suggest sticking with the schools you applied to.

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree with the above. It is extremely late. Also, if you're OOS, the odds are very slim. It's up to you though.

If you are URM, you should try

Your shot is slim and you're most likely going to just send money down the drain, however, unfortunately admissions committees are placing an ever increasing weight on the ethnicity of the applicant, so i'm going to echo what Costco said earlier: if you belong to a URM group with decent stats you may as well apply and the odds are probably still in your favor.