Apply to more schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

anonnnnnnnnn123

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, do you guys know if we can apply/submit to schools one by one or apply to more schools later on? I have a few applications ready but a school like PUCO has that additional essay I haven't completed yet, but the rest of my apps are ready and I'm restless haha. Thanks!
 
yes you can! I submitted all of mine without additional essays first and then I submitted the others about a week later.
 
yes you can! I submitted all of mine without additional essays first and then I submitted the others about a week later.

Hi! Thanks for answering 🙂
The first school you apply to is $180-- did you have to pay another $180 when you submitted the ones with the essays or did they just continue to add $70?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! Thanks for answering 🙂
The first school you apply to is $180-- did you have to pay another $180 when you submitted the ones with the essays or did they just continue to add $70?
I was worried about that too, but nope! You only pay the $180 once, and the rest (even if you submit the rest later) are $70 each since you're already in their system. The $180 includes some type of fee to get your name out there I think but once it's out there they just add to it.
 
I was worried about that too, but nope! You only pay the $180 once, and the rest (even if you submit the rest later) are $70 each since you're already in their system. The $180 includes some type of fee to get your name out there I think but once it's out there they just add to it.

Thanks so much! Just a little more stress released haha, the application cycle's driving me crazy. Good luck on your applications 🙂