Hello everyone! I currently have a 503 on my mcat, 125 in all sections except CARS which I have a 128. I have a 3.6 cgpa, and 3.45 sgpa. I'm retaking my MCAT in June and as of right now I'm scoring between a 508-512. I'm reapplying to MD and DO schools and I was wonder if it was better to wait to submit until July or submit in June with my an upcoming test score listed? Thank you!