1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Applying Again---

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by Tsedey, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Tsedey

Tsedey Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Hey guys, I was trying to apply again through Pharmcas and I was wondering if it was possible to use the same recommendation letters? I asked some of the schools that question and they said that it was ok but when you are applying again you have to start all over again on Pharmcas. So, if any of you have used the same recommendation letters could you let me know, thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. annette22

annette22 Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    You can but in the first place you should not be handling your rec letters yourself.If the same people recom you again I am sure it is okay if they send it in themselfs.Hope this helps

4. patmcd

patmcd Senior Member
    Pharmacist 7+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    Yes you can reuse the same ones. You'll just have to get your lors resubmitted to pharmcas. Hopefully your recommenders saved copies.

5. 1908PharmD

Moderator Emeritus 2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    i submitted all my rec letters in the same package as all my app materials. for one, i could guarantee that everything got there and 2. i wouldnt have to keep asking the recommenders are they done yet.

6. zilko

zilko Curmudgeon
    5+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    You'd be better off getting LORs from new individuals if possible. Many schools keep your prior year's app and add the new app to it when re-reviewing you. Having a few new LORs can add some weight to you re-app.
    P-)