Applying Again---

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tsedey

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was trying to apply again through Pharmcas and I was wondering if it was possible to use the same recommendation letters? I asked some of the schools that question and they said that it was ok but when you are applying again you have to start all over again on Pharmcas. So, if any of you have used the same recommendation letters could you let me know, thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Tsedey said:
Hey guys, I was trying to apply again through Pharmcas and I was wondering if it was possible to use the same recommendation letters? I asked some of the schools that question and they said that it was ok but when you are applying again you have to start all over again on Pharmcas. So, if any of you have used the same recommendation letters could you let me know, thanks!

You can but in the first place you should not be handling your rec letters yourself.If the same people recom you again I am sure it is okay if they send it in themselfs.Hope this helps

Yes you can reuse the same ones. You'll just have to get your lors resubmitted to pharmcas. Hopefully your recommenders saved copies.

Members don't see this ad :)
You can but in the first place you should not be handling your rec letters yourself.If the same people recom you again I am sure it is okay if they send it in themselfs.Hope this helps

i submitted all my rec letters in the same package as all my app materials. for one, i could guarantee that everything got there and 2. i wouldnt have to keep asking the recommenders are they done yet.

You'd be better off getting LORs from new individuals if possible. Many schools keep your prior year's app and add the new app to it when re-reviewing you. Having a few new LORs can add some weight to you re-app.
P-)