Applying and Summer Classes...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DOwnage

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Kinda weird question I guess, but I was going to apply on AACOMAS next spring (spring semester '11), but I want to take summer classes that summer after AACOMAS opens. They're likely to start late May '11 and go into June or July.

Is taking summer classes at that time going to interfere with any potential interviews, or do all interviews get scheduled that upcoming Fall semester?

Members don't see this ad.

they can start in july but don't worry about it, you can schedule it later if you want... I def would not let that factor into your decision when scheduling summer classes, most interviews won't be till beginning of fall semester.

Thanks a lot! How do people typically deal with interviews during the fall if they have classes and stuff? How do people juggle the classes with flights to different schools and all of that business?

Members don't see this ad :)
I wanted to bump this thread as well as add onto the question:

Should I consider taking possibly 1-2 "easier" summer classes vs. 1 more difficult one to allow myself more slack time for writing secondary essays during application season?

Thanks a lot! How do people typically deal with interviews during the fall if they have classes and stuff? How do people juggle the classes with flights to different schools and all of that business?

most professors will be pretty lenient about missing class or make up exams if you tell them you have a medical school interview