Applying c/o 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dschooldreamer

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to apply this June to enter Fall 2013. The problem is I think the application opens up June 4th 2012. I will be out of the country by June 3rd and won't be back till July. I tried to open up an application today just to see what I could fill in right now, but it says I have to wait until it opens on June 4th. What should I do?

Members don't see this ad.

I want to apply this June to enter Fall 2013. The problem is I think the application opens up June 4th 2012. I will be out of the country by June 3rd and won't be back till July. I tried to open up an application today just to see what I could fill in right now, but it says I have to wait until it opens on June 4th. What should I do?

Will you not have internet connection at your destination? Even if you don't have internet connection at the place you are staying, can you find internet cafes or something similar?

If there is no hope for cyber world access whatsoever, then all you can do is wait until you get back in July. Submitting in July is not that bad, especially if you have decent stats.

Good luck

Perhaps one of the pre-dents here will let you sign on and see what fields to fill in. Also, some people have converted screenshots to .pdf formats of the application

Members don't see this ad :)
The FAQ section on the AADSAS has all of the questions as well as a brief description of what they expect in an answer. That is all you need.

If you prep everything ahead of time, you could have a family member or friend enter and submit it for you.

Also, it is hard to believe you will be somewhere where the internet doesn't exist.

Open up an app early. Fill it out early. pay for a month of satellite internet, or use your phone as a tether. Submit applications via said internet connection. Go back to playing in the sand :thumbup: