Hello all, I have a dilemma on my hands that I'm trying to figure out and was hoping to get some thoughts/opinions from you guys. So, I'm currently in the process of filling out my PTCAS application and a lot of the schools that I will be applying to have rolling admissions. I've heard from everyone that you should submit your application ASAP. But, as of right now my pre-req GPA is not that great (2.6-3.3 ish depending on schools, and my science is a little worse) and because of that I'm signed up to retake 3 (maybe 4) of the science pre-reqs this upcoming fall semester. My thinking is, if I wait just a little while (maybe until October/November) and then submit my app so that the schools will be able to see the academic update grades for this fall which will surely raise my GPA. After I finish my classes this fall my pre-req and science GPA will be competitive for admission (because I know I'll do well in my fall classes). On the other hand, If I'm done with my application by September and turn it in by then I'm afraid that the schools will see my current low GPA and maybe reject me pretty quick before even seeing the academic update grades. Maybe there's a solution to this that just hasn't come to my mind yet but I figure I'd post on here since we're all on the same boat and maybe some of you might have the same concern. Please, any help is appreciated! P.S. Yes, I understand that I should've done better to begin with but unfortunately that's not in my control anymore.