Applying early

Started by Tre Cool
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tre Cool

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So what is considered applying early? June 1 only? By mid-June? end of June? I'd really like to get an idea since I'm still working on my personal statement. Thanks.
 
medgirl? said:
So what is considered applying early? June 1 only? By mid-June? end of June? I'd really like to get an idea since I'm still working on my personal statement. Thanks.


Hi Medgirl,

I was told early as being before August...

But to me I'm turning my stuff in by July 🙂 Since AMCAS takes about 2 weeks to verify your grades. So best bet is at least by July.

MDhopeful023
 
Yeah, I would guess anytime in June, with the first couple weeks in July still being pretty early.
 
Thanks for letting me know this. I still want to try to get everything in by mid to late June. It's a relief to learn that early doesn't mean first week of June.