Applying Early

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DallasCowboys22

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be applying for the class of 2015 and was just wondering if anyone knew when you can begin applying for most of the schools. I wont be doing any early decision programs just applying early as i heard that really helps your chances. thanks

Members don't see this ad.

you can start applying in early june! you are ahead of the game already by taking this into consideration, just make sure to follow through with it. set a deadline for yourself, like July or august, it will pay off for you in the long run! some people were accetped by November, and December, and were good to go while others are still waiting to see if they got in. Kudos to you for being on the ball. Also, try to get the early interviews if offered to you!

you can start applying in early june! you are ahead of the game already by taking this into consideration, just make sure to follow through with it. set a deadline for yourself, like July or august, it will pay off for you in the long run! some people were accetped by November, and December, and were good to go while others are still waiting to see if they got in. Kudos to you for being on the ball. Also, try to get the early interviews if offered to you!

Thanks for the reply, my stats arnt that good, gpa 3.3 pcat 88 (took after sophomore year) so i figure this would give me the best chance of acceptance.