Applying for 2008

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MariaMaria

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys!

I am taking the OAT first week in January. I was originally suppose to take it earlier than that but anyways... I'm assuming that schools will accept scores in January... is that a right assumption or is there a cutoff in December?
 
If you go to your school's website, they'll generally tell you when the cutoff day is for OAT scores. I think most are in February and March.
 
agreed. the schools will tell you the last date they will accept the scores (when you n eed to take the OAT by)