Oct 2, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Hey guys,

I wanted to go about asking when I should apply for the DAT if I am planning to take it before April. I am currently completing the DAT bootcamp course by the schedule, and as it stands, I should finish March 27. Does this mean I should register for the 28th? What happens if come this time and I don’t feel ready, is there a way to push your test date without it being costly?

orgoman22

DAT DESTROYER
Sponsor
Vendor
15+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2005
New York City
www.orgoman.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
Hey guys,

I wanted to go about asking when I should apply for the DAT if I am planning to take it before April. I am currently completing the DAT bootcamp course by the schedule, and as it stands, I should finish March 27. Does this mean I should register for the 28th? What happens if come this time and I don’t feel ready, is there a way to push your test date without it being costly?
The best advice I can give you is do not take the test if you are not fully prepared. Rescheduling the exam is much less expensive than a retake. Give yourself all the time you need no study schedule can fit every student, they are meant to be "guides". FYI, It costs more to reschedule if you wait last minute.

Wishing you the best...Nancy, co/owner, DAT Destroyer

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.